The following guide is for installing Avast Business CloudCare on a Microsoft Windows 11 computer but should also work for Windows 7 & 10 as well.
1. You will be supplied and installation file from your Avast CloudCare reseller, something similar to this AVAST_CloudCare_Setup.exe
Once you have downloaded this file, then open the file to start the installation process
Note: If UAC is enabled, to continue with the installation you might see the following message on the screen where you would click Yes to continue
2. You should then see AVAST Business Installer screen, click on INSTALL NOW to proceed.
3. You should then see AVAST Business Installer screen which will install all necessary components of AVAST CloudCare.
Note: The installation process depends on internet speed and can take up to 30 minutes, Premium Remote Control or Avast SecureLine VPN might not be included.
4. Once installation is complete you will see Installation Complete with green ticks by all components, click on RESTART NOW
Note: Do make sure you close any files or programs you have open before clicking on Restart Now
5. After your computer restarts, you should see a message advising that AVAST CloudCare Software has been successfully installed which disappears after about 10 seconds